Tanzania was the first country we specialised in, and it's still our absolute favourite destination for a luxury safari holiday! Tanzania's jaw-dropping showpieces include Africa's highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro; the world's largest intact volcanic caldera, the Ngorongoro Crater; the annual Great Migration of millions of wildebeest and zebras across the magnificent Serengeti Plains; the highest concentrations of cats and other predators in Africa; beautiful Indian Ocean beaches on the historic Spice Island of Zanzibar - and so much else besides... Let a Tanzania Holiday be your next big adventure!
OUR TOP PARKS
- Serengeti National Park -
- Ngorongoro Crater -
- Ruaha -
- Selous -
- Mahale Mountains National Park -
OUR TOP EXPERIENCES
OUR TOP LODGES
- Selous Safari Camp -
- White Sand Villas -
- Alex Walkers Serian North -
- Faru Faru -
- Jongomero -
Our top 5 reasons to take a Tanzania Holiday
1. The game viewing here is some of the best in the world, and Tanzania’s coastline and islands have some of the world's most beautiful beaches too. Here you can seamlessly combine an authentic, wild safari adventure with a deserted Indian Ocean beach holiday, a match made in heaven...
2. The Great Migration, when 1.5m wildebeest move en masse following the rains, in search of green pastures.
3. Value for money: Tanzania has some seriously good accommodation options at great prices (and there are also some astronomically expensive lodges in Tanzania, for those who are want to splash out for the last word in luxury!) Show me more >