With some of Africa’s finest walking safaris and some of the best guides and small camps on the continent, Zambia is well-regarded as a destination for safari connoisseurs. The Luangwa Valley, Lower Zambezi and Kafue are spectacular parks, with a wild, raw atmosphere and excellent game. The stunning Victoria Falls adds to Zambia's impressive list of attractions. With the full range of safari activities on offer, a Zambia holiday offers arguably the best value for a complete safari holiday experience, and needless to say, we absolutely love it.
OUR TOP PARKS
- South Luangwa -
- Kafue -
- The Lower Zambezi, Zambia -
- Livingstone -
- North Luangwa -
OUR TOP EXPERIENCES
OUR TOP LODGES
- Tafika Camp -
- Old Mondoro Bush Camp -
- Chinzombo Camp -
- Nsolo Camp -
- Shumba Camp -
Zambia holidays: Top 5 reasons to go
1. Zambia pioneered the walking safari and has remained the leader in this field – some of the top guides and operators in Africa are to be found here.
2. The crowds, or lack thereof. Entire days can be spent without seeing a soul. The seclusion that a Zambia safari offers is very rare and special.
3. Victoria Falls. The Falls are a formidable sight and this is a great spot for a bucket-load of adrenaline (and non-adrenaline!) activities, including bungee-jumping.
4. The migration… of fruit bats! In Kasanka National Park in the northeast, 8 million fruit bats take to the sky in late November. It’s a sight to behold as they darken the sky.
5. The variety of activities on offer. All the parks offer day and night game drives, and boating, fishing, canoeing and walking are available in the majority of parks - unlike many other countries in Africa where the activities available in the parks are severely restricted.