Really want to go on a big and special holiday this year, but I don’t know where to start? Once Africa has been on your hit-list, for sure, it will never be removed. There is a reason why people return again and again to this hypnotic land of natural splendour, unbelievable wildlife and colourful culture.
Combinable with a dreamy Indian Ocean beach getaway on the shores and islands off this diverse and intriguing continent, an Africa Safari Holiday seems to have it all. Seclusion in the wilderness and relaxation in the sunshine, or adventuring in the wilderness and tearing up the Indian Ocean in the sunshine; whatever your style, we can guarantee that Africa will cater for it with confidence and flair.
Why should I go on an Africa Safari Holiday?
• Variety. Within your safari and outside the national parks and reserves, there is so much to be enjoyed here. Nowhere else in the world can you have such a high quality safari and beach holiday.
• Accommodation quality. Africa is famed for its safari-esque hospitality. For those who haven’t been before, this means exceptional and personalised service, creating a really friendly, cosy owner-ran atmosphere. You can’t get this luxury in so many shapes and forms anywhere in the world as you can in Africa.
• Culture. Africa is hugely culturally rich in its people and traditions. You can spend a lot of time talking with the staff at the lodges and learning their local language if you like – there is so much opportunity to learn here! Due to the extremely high levels of hospitality, and the friendly demeanour of the locals, a trip to Africa can be as culturally enlightening as you choose.
• Africa offers a truly one of a kind experience. There are some things you can do in Africa which the rest of the world simply cannot match. Take the dramatic Victoria Falls, beautiful Ngorongoro Crater, or the spectacular Great Migration of 1.5 million wildebeest… Where else in the world can you witness the world’s greatest existing natural event on the planet, all done in the wilderness with a glass of prosecco and a breakfast spread fit for kings?
• If you go, you will become an addict. Anyone who loves safaris will tell you there is no feeling quite like sitting watching the sun set, with crickets buzzing – the memorable and nostalgic African landscape – and with unbelievable wildlife freely roaming all around. If you do become an addict, then it really doesn’t matter, because no holiday is the same when the unpredictable and bountiful African wilderness is your oyster.