From the central highlands of the Laikipia Plateau and Lewa Downs, to the wide open plains of the Masai Mara and the rolling green hills of Chyulu, a Kenya family holiday provides a huge variety of activities and adventures to suit everyone.
Enjoy action-packed game drives goggling at some of Africa’s most iconic wildlife, or view it from above in a hot-air balloon. Ride on horseback (or even on camels!) through rolling grassy plains amongst herds of antelope, or your family may prefer to drive quad bikes down dry river beds before camping out under the stars. With fabulous Indian Ocean Coast options a stone's throw away, whatever your unique family dynamic, a Kenya Holiday caters for all.
Why a Kenya Family Holiday?
- Whilst most countries over egg the pudding in terms of their diversity, Kenya doesn’t come close to giving you the full picture. Kenya has a LOT going on.
- The Big 5 safaris & incredible big cats of the world famous Masai Mara in Kenya are well known, but it’s not always clear to people that Kenya’s coastline is also incredibly advanced in terms of offerings for families. There are fantastic beach resorts for absolutely everyone.
- From a young age some parents like to give their children a culturally-rich experience, and Kenya has this in abundance with the traditional Masai cultures.
- The Great Migration makes its way to the Mara & cross crosses over the Mara River in Kenya and Tanzania every year during the school holidays from July - October, a sight for any age to behold. If you can face the wrath of the head teacher, September is the absolute best time to be there in our opinion.
- Kenya has always been a leader in the field of the luxury safari experience and this speaks volumes when children are involved. Camps really know how to cater for every age, and ensure each individual has an equally memorable stay.