As a responsible tour operator we ask all our customers to consider making a donation to our chosen charity, the Travel Foundation https://cafdonate.cafonline.org/5513
The Travel Foundation is a UK charity that exists to makes sure tourism benefits the destinations we visit on holiday. Its work is leading the way in improving the impacts of tourism – making sure local communities, the environment and tourists benefit from holidays around the world.
Its projects not only create vital economic opportunities for local people and protect the environment, but also support the creation of resilient, vibrant tourism destinations that people will want to visit now and in the future.
- Local people have been supported to generate more than £1million in income
- Over 6,000 local people have benefitted directly through improved access to business opportunities in tourism
- More than 36,000 people have been trained in sustainability and conservation practices
- More than 800 hotels have been helped to reduce their carbon footprint
- More than 50,000 tourists have now been on improved, ‘greener’ excursions that have been developed by local people
Your donation will go directly towards creating opportunities for more destination communities and to protecting the environment in more holiday hotspots around the world.
To find out more about the work of the Travel Foundation, please visit: www.thetravelfoundation.org.uk
To donate now, please visit https://cafdonate.cafonline.org/5513